Ha I wonder what it’s like to have a boyfriend who actually gives a fuck about what you’re doing and actually wants to know how your day is going ect because mine could certainly care less or just has other “priorities” fuck it though right?
I’m writing this in the mist of just taking 4 advil pms and some bong rips and had a long ass day and I can’t sleep. And I’m just tired of getting walked all over by everyone close to me in my life. I’m tired of going to bed tired and angry and tired of always having to make an effort. Why can’t it be the other way around for once? Is it really that hard?! Blah fuck just bitter I’m going to bed upset for the 1000th time. Yeah life isn’t rainbows and all that but if some positivity could come my way and maybe shed some light on me. That would be beautiful. I wish you could have all the answers to one person because trust issues are a bitch. Done with my rant hopefully I’ll pass out before I decide to pop another Advil.
I feel like a cancer patient with very little time to live or in this case to love. Less then 3 months and you could be gone. I can’t buy concert tickets or plan a beach trip with you because I don’t know when you’re exactly going to be ripped from my arms. All I know is I’ve waited so long to be yours that I’m willing to let spontaneous decisions be the heart of our relationship. Nothing has ever been planned with us so I guess why start now.
Pros and cons of boys:
- Con: They’re dicks
- Pro: Their dicks
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it."
WHAT IF MONEY CAME OUT OF OUR VAGINAS WHEN WE WERE ON OUR PERIODS
I’D BE BLOODY RICH
WAS THAT A PUN?
do you ever start eating something and think “man i don’t even want this”
but then you just keep eating it